I've been with my fiance for two years... and I'm thinking about breaking it off. I'm 22 he's 23 and I proposed to him.
1. He's nice to me... very nice
2. He's sweet
3. He has a laid back personality
1. He sleeps all day
2. He has a sucky job but has a college degree
3. He can't tie his damn shoes
4. He doesn't want a baby
5. He hasn't proposed (2 years together) but I have
6. He doesn't want an apartment
7. He can't drive has no intention on getting a license
8. He relies on everyone else
9. He's a total mommas boy
10. He's scared of what his family thinks about everything
11. He's LAZY
12. He's scared of responsibility
I'm ready to move to the next level. I'm a pre-med student and I don't want to graduate and take care of him financially! I'm so confused.
Most Helpful Guy
This happens to men too often, getting comfortable with their situations, getting things too easily in life and forgetting that they have to work hard their whole lives if they want to achieve any kind of success and keep the people they love around them.
You really need to think about your future here and it seems like you are. If you TRULY love him, then give him a chance. But it looks like he needs a good hard kick in the ass. However you do that is up to you. Ask for space, tell him what bothers you. If he cares about you he will change his attitude. You are doing him a favour, remember that. It might require time apart (it probably will). Think it through.
But if it really is a hopeless situation, then look after yourself and hope for the best for him. All those cons are deal breakers, all of them, and you know you can't be with someone with that kind of attitude. good luck.1