Ex problems. Please help me?

Okay so my ex and i are at a confusing point of sorting things out. We both have decided we are sorting things out slowly. I ask what we are doing and he said talking and that if he didn't want to talk we wouldn't be sorting it out. He told me he can't be what i want right now which is fine as i know that. And he asked me out to tea anf he said that is also a sign of us working things out. I just need to know if he is 100 percent serious on sorting this out as he never tells me. Please help me ease my mind 😯😯😯

23

Most Helpful Guy

• From what I'm reading it seems that he is trying to assert some control over the reconciliation, for no other reason than to control what happens and when. This might sound like a good thing, but the problem is that he is putting you on the back foot and the progress of the relationship is 100% in his court...

Most Helpful Girl

• oh no honey, I understand your pain. Tbh only he knows that so maybe telll him to be more clear. I understand why u'd want answers but i'd say go with the flow. Don't want to give u false hope but just the fact that he thought of it seems like a good sign to me!

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know what to tell you, you just need to find out by yourself.
    It's not a big deal when you love somebody so much... currently I'm dealing with my breakup and the girl doesn't want even to talk to me...

• An ex is a ex for a reason. Move on and don't worry about it. (As long as you don't have kids together)

What Girls Said 1

• Well since his excuse for things is sorting things then he must be..