Do you have someone to fall back on?

I have agreed to two women separately that if we aren't marry by the time we are 35, then I will marry one of them. Your thoughts on this? And do you have someone to fall back on?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, what if they back out last minute? Or bother of them are married by that time? Or they made this agreement with other people too? Or after a while, they don't want to continue this agreement any longer? It just seems like a risky thing with no guarantee but I suppose you really aren't losing anything.

But why would you want to marry someone whom you don't have 'that' connection with and only doing it because you aren't married yet. It's like tying yourself down when there's not even really a point to it. I don't know, that's just how I see it. It's alllll up to you.

• It isn't a guarantee and it is something I'm not holding my breath to. I'm going to live my life and keep my options open and date around. I'm sure I'm not the only person they have talked with about this. The girls I have talked to about this have a special connection with me, but we just don't see ourselves dating each other at this time. We are friends and we're honest with each other.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• What if they also made this pact with several people like you did? Doesn't sound like much of a guarantee.

• It isn't a guarantee and it is something I'm not holding my breath to. I'm sure I'm not the only person they have talked with about this.

• At least you have a plan-that will only work if again they aren't married or the feelings haven't changed by that time. And no, I don't have anyone to fall back on.

• How are you so sure that they will agree later on doesn't seem like a good plan