I have the most screwed up situation with my ex! need advice please!!

OK so I dated someone who was two years older than me for about 4 months.He was going through a lot and has a lot of commitment issues. We broke up and got back together three times in the last month. So, finally we ended it because it wasn't working. But, then later that week he started telling me he loved me again, and was acting like we were dating again. Then two days later he started acting cold, and then told me there was someone else now. He lied to me about dating her because he didn't want to hurt me. But then 2 weeks later he broke up with her because he "wasn't over me". He started telling me he loved me again, and we hooked up. But, I told him I couldn't keep doing this if we weren't dating. But, we kept talking. And yesterday I found out he lied to me about so much, his girlfriend, and all this other sh*t. I found out he only dated that girl because he was trying to get back at me for ending our relationship, and he thought it would get me back but it didn't. And, now he's trying to get with her and someone else. I am so angry at him, but I still love him and I'm not over him. (he took my virginity) I want him back but I don't want to go through with all that drama again. Everyone tells me to stop talking to him, but I can't stop myself. What should I do :(? Sorry this is so long!

21

Most Helpful Girl

• ok.. well if you guys are that close.. then you shouldnt be fighting.. or breaking up.. or any of that dumb sh*t.. but if he has commitment problems.. I had a guy like this beofre.. and I'm still with him actaully.. we have been together for 7 months.. and sh*t started out like how it did with u.. breakin upp alot.. then gettin bakk together.. but the more that you tell him.. and the more you let him know that you need him.. you need to tell him how you really feel. and don't leave any thing out. he probly doesn't tell you how he feels beacsue he's scared to let you in.. and he's scared that if he tells you to much you might not like it..and guys don't like that. and he's been hurt.. so he is going to have a problem with opening up and tellin you everything. the guy that I am with has issues like that.. and its hard to be with him a little biit.. but as the months went by.. and after I kept reassuring him that I wnated him and needed him things got easier. he started to realize that I wasn't lying to him and things liek that. so just always tell him how you really feel, and let him know what's really up. and eventually things will get easire.. and if not.. ask me later and I will try to help you if you need more help.. but test this out one time and let me know..

What Guys Said 1

• everyone is right. stop talking to him. this relationship will never be what you want it to be.

What Girls Said 1

• break it off sounds like he's just playing around and that

not right at all