Why does my ex keep giving me mixed signals?

My ex broke up with me 2 months ago. He said because I was vegan and he wasn't it wouldn't work (okay?). Anyways, he recently came back from a roadtrip and started texting me again. He said that he has a new perspective on life. He said that he is a vegan now - um wtf! I'm not sure if he is saying this to get my attention. So he suggested that we go to a vegan resteraunt and I agreed. I asked him where the resteraunt was and he never replied. It has been 4 days - I even sent him just one funny snap chat and he opened it/ignored it. Like what did I do? Also I am 19 and he is 22

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay so speaking from a man's perspective honestly keeping it 100% with ya haha. He's trying to use you! Honestly what he was most likely trying to do was find some excuse to end it that way he wouldn't feel bad about him self. Then he woke up one morning and realized "Oh hey i'm an idiot i should try to get her back! Maybe i can get lucky! Whats on tv?" or something like that I don't know haha. Anyway I dont know you but im just gonna say you can do way better than this jack a$$ gives guys a bad name (I'm not perfect iv'e had my moments with dumb a$$ery haha) I say move on it'll make him want you more but don't give in. Remember jerk of-f's don't deserve great girls.

What Guys Said 4

• Move on. Sounds like he's keeping you around in case someone else doesn't work out. You can talk to him as a friend if you want but don't get back together. What's he going to leave you for the next time? Because the wind changed? lol

• He just wants the V so he came up with this ridiculous bullshit lie.

• He is just, checking you if you still care about him, I'd suggest do not contact him.

• Well may"I ask why are you vegan at all".

What Girls Said 0