My boyfriend dumped me a few years ago for some rich older woman. Now after graduating+work experience I'm earning quite a lot. How do I let him know?

1014

Most Helpful Guy

• Forget him, think about her example.

It's your time to snag some young hot stud!

What Guys Said 13

• That doesn't seem like a legitimate reason... both suck.
    You either want to rub it in his face, or replace some old lady...
    move on, YOU got to a better place... now find you someone better than someone who already has a record of leaving you.

• Lol thats a change. Usually guys leave their partner for someone younger and less wealthy.

To let him know, start having brunch and then post pictures of it on instagram.

• What would be the purpose? You want someone that only wants to be with you because of your earnings?

• 25% of the guys on this site are bragging about their lans to get women that way.

• @Azara so that's a yes? You only want to be a sugar mama?

• Just let it go. He probably has. You haven't obviously.

• Why would you want to have a guy like that. He dumped you and left you just because he wanted more money. He didn't care more about you than the wealth

• Why do you care?

• Step 1.) You forget about him
    Step 2.) Find someone who actually likes YOU
    Step 3.) Let go of any grudges and move on
    Peace!

• You don't even bother. Do you think he is gonna give a flying fuck lol?

• Fuck, just let it go you dumb broad.

• I'm kind of in the same boat except my ex left me for a guy her age who's family has a lot of money, but he's cheating on her and she just found out... seems like she's still gonna stay with him though.

• You should just message him about this no need to let him to know just message or email him

• obsessed stalker detected

• So if someone else is a shallow asswipe you have to one up them with the same crap?

What Girls Said 10

• What's the point? Live your life. He's not apart of it anymore. Purposely going out of your way to alert him of your salary and life changes doesn't make you look good. Just makes you look like you're still harboring feelings after all this time.

• Darling, why in the world would you ever want to go backwards? On to bigger and better things.

• if u have him on Facebook or other social internet media then post a pic of u in porsche or from luxurious vacation.. he willk know and be sure he will go banging his head into wall. lol

• He's not worth it if he only cares about money

• Flaunt it when he's near!

• "Hey you're a jerk but I still care enough years later to try to prove myself to you, for some reason." Should do it.

• You gotta out earn her so he can pick u as his hot sugar momma

• Why would you want a guy so shallow? 😕

• social media

• living well is the best revenge. and, as the saying goes, revenge is a dish best served cold. don't talk to him. unless you have kids together there's no reason