If you had the opportunity, would you take back your ex partner?

46

Most Helpful Girl

• God, no. He's a self-centred narcissistic prick that is only concerned with what makes him look good. He dumped me for having a mental illness, but now he's dating a girl with a physical disability so he can be St. Fuckface. The worst part is that this "city" is small enough that I know her and she's lovely so I can't even hate her. I just hope she sees through his bullshit and doesn't get as destroyed by him as I was.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would consider it, although the way my ex treated me after our breakup was pretty cruel... we were together for 5 years and I loved her like no other. I was ready to propose and then she broke things off bc she thought I was cheating on her bc I went to lunch with an old friend (who was engaged at the time) and didn't tell her about it. It's been almost a year now and I just wish she would come home

What Girls Said 3

• God I so want him to come back lol... We aren't right for eachother but I love him, genuinely fucking love that man.
    I guess no though, because no matter how happy he makes me.. I know he would never be happy with me. Bleurgh.

• oh hell no!!!

• If he came back fully reformed, but chances of that happening is zero to nil.

What Guys Said 5

• Hell naw. Fuck em all.

• Not only no but fuck no

• I would. It was my fault she left anyway.

And that was the best sex imaginable with her. I mean really, the kind of stuff that legends are made of

• Nope. I don't like to retreat.

• Fucking hell no mate the last one was a fucking creepy stalkers the first was an arse and a wanker

P. S. No hate toward y'all wankers out there mate it just my first one wanks the whole dais and nights