My annoying ex girlfriend?

Me and my ex are in contact on what's app she just broke up me last week an argument. Couple days later I came to her house with flowers and card, I got rejected twice so now we're in contact I never text her but she will text me random stuff. the other night at 5am in the morning she sent a screen shot of the text of me cussing her of the day of the argument. With a angery approach

saying (" hmmm lets just leave it as that") when she realised I've ignored the text for a couple hours. I then replied with ("what's this about?") she said your just funny that's all I have to say" but I didn't reply after that what is she doing? I'm surprised she didn't cut contact like she's waiting for me to react.

When she text me I reply hours later to make as if I'm busy she will most times check or get desperate for my response.

But right now I've been avoiding her and I think now she blocked me but why?

20

What Girls Said 2

• She wanted attention. Just block her. It's not worth it. Been throght that same situation but with a friend

• Does she still care that why?

• Because you're both playing immature games.

• How can I make it stop and make her actually communicate honesty to me?

• You can ask her to, you can't make her.

• Does she still care? Like wants things to go back how it was?

What Guys Said 0