Should I forgive my girlfriend for cheating two days ago?

My girlfriend and I have been going out for almost 8 months, we love each other deeply, and on a regular basis she tells me I'm the best guy she's ever known and how she wants to spend the rest of her life with me.

I found out last night that she cheated on me two days ago.

I confronted her about it and she was beside herself with grief over what she had done. She cried for hours. I made her tell me what happened and she said he entered her about 4 times and then she stopped it, got in an argument with him and left.

She says she'll never do anything like it again, and she seemed sincere.

I'm having a hard time with all of it but one of the things is that I didn't see any problems with our relationship, and she said that I hadn't done anything wrong. She says she doesn't know why she did it. How can she not? I would NEVER do something like that to her...

I need some advice please.

BTW, if you are wondering, I am 20 and she is 19.
+1 y
As far as more details go, she said she went there because she wanted to test herself. She said she had been having thoughts her other options. But when it started happening she became disgusted with herself and realized that I was all she wanted.
+1 y
As far as how I found out, she told a her friend because she was needed help dealing with what she had done, that friend is also my friend though and told me within hours. She swears up and down that she was going to tell me.
+1 y
I just found out that she is sitting at the restaurant where a couple of our mutual friends work. One of them just called me saying that I might want to come up there because they think she might hurt herself. She's apparently crying nonstop.
+1 y
I didn't go to the restaurant, but I did see her later several hours later.

She finally told me that she kissed him first, she originally said he kissed her first.
+1 y
I told her that there was no way I would forgive her or take her back until she gives me a real answer as to why she did this. And just because I need to get this off my chest, I hate this so much, I thought I would spend the rest of my life with her.
4
4