Why ex boyfriend keeps you on facebook?

• To keep an eye on you, when you have someone new they come hit on you again
  • Feeling guilty to unfriend you especially if they were caught lying or cheating
  • Others
    Vote C

11

Most Helpful Guy

• why would he keep you off facebook? Is there a particular reason for it? Did it end ugly? Did you two fight? Maybe he does want to keep an eye on you, but then again, maybe he just wants to stay cordial/friendly. I see nothing wrong with that.

• We ended cos I caught him on tinder while dating me. We've been together for 8 months. Broke up at 6 months Mark but we never stopped dating. We never had any break. He said he is just unsure but he is NOT looking for anyone.

I confronted him he said he only just started out of curiosity. But my friend said he's been there for at least a month. When I confront him again about lying and told him he is free to explore and in free from his lies. Then he went silence.

Now he is hiding everything on FB except photos and posts published by him. He probably wouldn't want next girl (s) to find out he's double dating

• Seems like he's silently breaking up and cutting ties with you, no?

• I'm not sure. It's ironic how when he broke up with me he didn't want to cut ties he beg me to stay friends. Now that he is caught he is cutting ties?

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be a combination of option A & B. Maybe he's just nosey and wants to know what's going on in your world.

• Possibly. The break up ended was by him got caught lying.

• no worries hun, you already told me about your inbox. I will just notify you here when I email you :P

• Thanks for mho :)

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!