Guys is it worth taking her back after she had a Rebound?

Ohkyy so me an my Ex dated over a year,, she broke up with me,, got a realy ugly guy as a rebound, now started texting me about missing me and stuff,,, so if she wants me back, should I take her back? I want her back bt the ugly guy case realy put me off... But I realy still love her... But has anyone ever takrn an ex girlfriend back after she had a rebound,? Is it worth it?

26

Most Helpful Girl

• People date after break ups. I'm not sure why you'd think there is something wrong with your ex trying again with someone new. And he might not have been a rebound. She could have really liked him at a time only to realize her feelings are stronger for you.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm personally of the opinion that people have exactly one and the only chance.
    If they feel like breaking up despite you have given them the most you could what makes you think it will be enough the next time?

It's pointless, she will come back because she feels lonely right about now but will dump you again when the tiniest opportunity arises.

What Girls Said 1

• I've taken my boy grin back even when he flirted with someone while we were together so it all really depends on love. If you love and trust her then of course it's worth it

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't do it.

• I am in same situation but if you love her give her a chance but don't fall in to the pit of honeymoon period take it very slow let her work to get in bed with you, meet her have fun but keep yourself super busy, no daily texting and no pampering be unpredictable

• Don't do it

She's trying to turn you into a tool. If she finds someone else she's into, it's gonna be a repeat process

• wouldn't do it. You like left overs?

• You should never actually consider dating her again, but lead her along for the sex.