Why is this so complicated?

So I want to break up with my boyfriend because I no longer have strong feelings for him and because I've started to like someone else. I can't seem to bring myself to leave him though, like I just feel REALLY bad about it because I know he'll be absolutely heartbroken and his family would probably dislike me and I mean what if I ever want to try to reconnect? I would have to deal with all of that. We have been together for over a year and everyone is trying to tell me to reconsider but I don't see the point if I no longer love him.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to do what is right for you!!! If you're not feeling it with him then be honest with yourself and him and end it. Doing so now will give you both the chance to find the person you want to be with.

I will say be cautious about jumping from 1 relationship straight into another. Could this other person just be a distraction?

If things do end. Be by yourself for a while so you will know that it was the right thing to do for you.

What Guys Said 1

• Do what you feel, but be in touch what you are having to deal, if the next person after him doesn't give you the things, that he gave you? and if you want to get back to him then what's happening?
    Will he approve that you was with somebody else and then going back to him?

What Girls Said 1

• Do what you feel, just make sure. The "new guy" truly likes you and worth it.