Have you ever cheated on a bf/gf?

Have your ever cheated on a boyfriend or girlfriend?

If yes, did you truly love them, and why did you do it? and what was the outcome?

Just curious of how many actually has.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Once and it's not something that I'm proud of. I truly loved my boyfriend and I didn't cheat on him with a random stranger I met at a party or something. I cheated on him with a guy that was someone that was always and will always be on my mind. He was one that got away, the one that I compare every other guy to, he was the one.

What Guys Said 2

• We eventually broke off, because she was pressuring me to marry.

• yes I have just to prove to myself I didn't love her but I did

What Girls Said 2

• With my short term boyfriend a year ago. He was mad at first, but when he found out it was a drunken makeout/boob grabbing session with my best female friend, he forgave me. I've only had one really serious relationship, and during it the thought of being with any other man made me feel physically sick. I'm loyal to the ones I love like you wouldn't believe. Things didn't work out, but he is now one of my best friends so it's cool.

• I cheated because I had intentions of breaking things off with him, and was concerned that he was cheating on me too. I am not going to do it again, because that is the wrong way to deal with the issue, but I was angry and being irrational.