We had an amicable split but he's vanished?

That really creeps me out now. Its like he can be anywhere. Honestly he wanted out of the relationship which I'm okay with it.

But the whole ordeal of him dissappearing does weird me out. Like if one day he decides to check on me for some odd reason.

And I really don't want anything to do with him.

35

Most Helpful Guy

• It's good like that, you do t have to worry about him, and he doesn't worry about you. You just let it all go. The less you think, and see him the more it disappears from your mind. It may take a while if you had been together a long time, like the way you always remember friends you stopped talking to, but it does go away.

Try finding so. ebody new, it would help

• Thanks for MHO!

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't want anything to do with him, then let him go. I know it's hard to talk to someone everyday and see them all the time and for them to just disappear out of your life. But it's a harsh part of life that not everyone is meant to stay.

Try to keep yourself busy with hobbies and friends while you heal.

It sounds to me like he also wanted out and is taking this opportunity to do something different in his life. It does seem harsh of him to just disappear, but maybe that was his wish. Maybe he is doing this to heal?

Either way, I would just try to move on with your life. If he comes back, then you can ask your questions.

What Guys Said 4

• So if you don't want to have anything to do with him, why do you even care if he vanishes.

• Why would it be weird? I sure as hell don't want to see my ex ever again, let alone "remain friends" with her.

• He wanted out and never is going to return. I know your have nothing to worry about

• You may as well not be paranoid about it. He's probably really gone.

What Girls Said 2

• I say just don't worry. He would have let you know what happened if he wanted to, but I guess it shows he's over everything.

• If you don't want anything to do with him why are you worried that he has disappeared?