Once someone has totally moved on, is there any chance of getting them back?

moved on totally, they have no feelings left, blocked you on all social media, love someone else, go to a different college, have different friends, etc. can you get them back later on?

59

Most Helpful Guy

• I doubt it. Why would anyone wanna try to hurdle all that when they can be with someone new?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep. But why?

Technically, if they completely moved on, they have no romantic feelings for you, so you're back to square one. At this point, if you re-evaluating your past relationship with them, and you two had a crappy relationship to begin with, you're better off finding a stranger. At least it would be brand new.

But if it's where the breakup wasn't so bad and you had some chemistry, I suppose you could try.
    Most of the time, though, this would be a lost cause.

What Guys Said 8

• Maybe with magic?

Honestly, no. Just move on.

• take this l and move on with your life. it's over fam

• dead deal, even if you could it will not be a healthy relationship, so before you break up next time think carefully and convince your self that you will not see him again in your life.

• in my experience its a no.

• You surely can, but its close to impossible :p

• For some guys Guys , definitely not, for girls from my experience, hell no, but once you get money and or fame, all of a sudden they crawl back.

• Nope, you hurt them, thats like a mental scar.

• maybe as friends but i prob say in another 5-10 years

What Girls Said 4

• Chances are slim... best if you just move on yourself, don't get caught up with someone who doesn't reciprocate your feelings. Your better off without that person.

• Nope. When I've moved on completely, there's no way of getting me back. It's also highly unlikely that I'll be friends with them.

• Not if they are already seeing someone. Get over it and move on.

• Depends on the relationship connection whether he really loved you or not