Will ex girlfriend come back to me?

Keiran1995
Ex girlfriend of 4 years left me. She got my name tattood on her back. She says she don't love me but won't say a final bye n if I ring her she's just cocky. In 21 she's 19 . We lived toegether she spent £60,000 of her inheritance and has left a lot of stuff her but took her clothes n tv. When she came I helped her n give her a hug n kiss n said thank you for everything n all the best she just stood there and didn't respond. due to her feeling guilty of going she ignored my family who was there for her n she was close to n they got a little upset as she didn't even say hi. She said how do u expect us to sort it if they saying snarky comments. I said there upset as your not saying hi. N stuff. So now she's just acting immature and revisiting her old friends as she didn't see them when she was with me. But treating me like crap. I said to her everyone here loves you don't feel guilty and I would hope we can sort us out. In here for you. She ignored it won't say a final bye and I've not contacted her for 4 days. Will she come back n sort us? As we have made a lot of good memories and I was there for her when her dad died and she also left a lot of stuff here including presents n stuff. N she's peed off that we spent so much. She won't cut contact she said u need a phone so We can talk so I did n begged n stuff for a few days now I'm no contact and haven't heard from her?
Will ex girlfriend come back to me?
Add Opinion