Guys, Will he regret losing me?

Well I treated him right from day one but he's a bad communicator, selfish, and closed off regardless I always stuck by, hoped for the best, or made excuses for him. I gave him blow jobs, sent him sexy pics when he wanted them, paid for 95% of my meals, praised and comforted him.. And he chose other woman before me and they ended up hurting him even then I trued comforting him and telling him I was here ready for the chance. Amywsys he noticed I couldn't handle a friends with benefits so he let me go. Down the road will he regret losing me?

3

What Guys Said 3

• No because he had you and knew he could have you again after messing with other women and let you go. Once he hops on the next pair or panties that walk by you will be forgotten and talked about only as a sexual conquest to his mates.

• No probably not. If he wanted you he'd be with you. You were nothing but a fuck toy. Fwb's are never a good idea. You cannot fuck someone into loving you nor will getting pregnant

• Be willing regret