If someone you loved say they never want to talk again because you hurt them, would you eventually come back to them?

if they blocked you because you hurt them, but you love each other, would you give the other person space then reach out to them?

What if you unblock them, then it's clear the person is over it. Would you feel better/more inclined to reach out?

310

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the situation and what you did in all honesty. At the end of the day if you did something to hurt them as bad as that I would respect their wishes even if it killed me to do so, but never for once would I give up hope that one day things may be forgiven

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the reason for the break-up. If i caused him to feel so hurt that he felt the need to block me then i would wait until he was ready to talk to me. I would only reach out if he gave me signs he was to ready to talk. If i had hurt him , then i would feel it was up to me to make amends with him. I hate the thought of ME being the reason for someone else's emotional pain. I would have to find a way to help him to feel better.. even if afterwards he decided not to speak to me again. At least i would know he could move on and not hold onto the hurt I'd caused him

If he genuinely didn't want to speak to me again , then i would just respect that and never contact him again

What Guys Said 9

• No I wouldn't. Once it is over, then it is over. It makes more sense to find a new partner than to fix a broken relationship that has all sorts of trust or respect issues.

• It all depends on how you hurt them, how the one that got hurt handles the situation, your will to change, and their acceptance.

• Every situation is unique, each person has it's own way of thinking, but since we're all people and do mistakes, if most of us we're able to forgive more and give, the life was going to be better. About the reaching out I'd say from my point of view, I tried to reach my girlfriend many times, she don't responded at all and ignores me, once it's like that I'm unable to do nothing more to change her mind.

• A second chance is always possible, but not a thirth, fourth etc. Mistakes are easily made, but sometimes live is hard. You must do anything you can, if you want someone back.

• What did you do?

• of course not. she said she never wants to see me again. thats clear as crystal.

• yes, i'm going through this exact same thing, i still hope...

• Yes I would because love is a drug 1 you have it you will want more

• You can only try. Hope for best, prepare for worst kinda scenario here

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know if I would ever have the courage to reach out to them if that was the case. I'd be so fearful of rejection.

• gotta fight trough... or, you'll constantly ask yourself ''what if''.

• Yes maybe