How can I fix my mistake?

I've been talking to this girl I met about a month ago and she asks me out of nowhere if we could be closer as friends. I told yea definitely but I wanted us to be closer than good friends, like girl friend close. That's wen she shot me down. I know she likes me but I guess I rushed things and scared her off. How can I fix my mistake?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I say move pass this and forget you said it. Did she say that she didn't want to be ur gf? just be her friend because that's what she wants and things might lead down that road I don't think that you ruin things or were being to forward.

• She said we could be cool freinds but it can't move past that...

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• I feel you did nothing wrong. What's wrong with being honest? I think you've gained a friend that you two will have a great relationship. Good luck to you.

• yeah dude just forget all about her shoting you down...just keep being friends and slow things down a little bit...