Ex girlfriend playing games?

My ex dumped me 3 weeks ago we had a crazy argument, we are now still in contact but I never text her at all she's been trying so hard to get my attention for the past week now. She first blocked me on everything and now unblocked me she does this everyday now. I set my most of my accounts on private to make her think she's blocked. I feel like she's stalking me seriously or trying for my attention I used to beg her so much to try again but now I'm just like forget that ignoring you what does she want from me I find it stupid?

12

What Girls Said 1

• You're not paying attention to her and it's driving her crazy...

• And she dumped me reject my ass too what should I do ha ha?

• Haha.. usually happens that way. I don't think you should respond. Give your time and attention to someone who will value it.

What Guys Said 2

• She isn't acting crazy. She is hurt, angry and her emotions are all over the place. Its understandable in a break up.

Its her way of coping with the hurt of the breakup. If you want nothing to do with her. Don't contact her again. It'll eventually fizzle out where she'll no longer be contacting you. Its the kindest act you can do.

• Why can't she just talk to me I'm confused she dumped me lol

• Her emotions are all over the place. She is coming from a place of hurt and anger. She dumped you but that doesn't make it any less hurtful. Judgement and logical reasoning is not at work. Just raw emotions.

Patience is key here. Be the leader in this and say to her that you'll talk to her when things have settled down. Talking now will only throw up the dust again and more arguing will ensue.

Good luck.

• She still has me unblocked I do feel like she is playing a game normally when she's fed up she will cut contact completely she's knows I'm ignoring so she may do the same

• So don't play with her.