Is it bad that I lied about my relationship history?

Well I'm 20 years old and never had a girlfriend. But I've known this amazing girl and she asked me how many girls I've been with and I felt embarrassed saying "I've never had a girlfriend". So I said I've had 2 relationship but I've mostly dated. This girl lives upstate and we've been friends for a while but now its turning into something more. She's moving much closer to me after she's done with high school and when she does me and her might be boyfriend/girlfriend. But, is there something wrong with what I said/did?

11

What Girls Said 1

• Iv done this before. But now I'm sorta regreting it. What happens when she thinks ur an awful kisser instead of just inexperienced? Basically, were screwd.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm in the same situation too, I'm 22 and never had a girlfriend, something similiar happend to me, it's a long story but the girl ended up getting mad at me and never wanted to speak me again, she was never was officially my girlfriend but she was a potential girlfriend.