What did he mean by this?

My boyfriend told me he needed his space and that he loves me , but he's not ready for a relationship. He seemed so convinced when we started dating. What does this mean? Is it backup code for "let's see new people" or is he really just not wanting to commit?

Most Helpful Guy

• He has some very deep thoughts on his mind right now. He truly does love you, but he seems like he has a lot to think about and doesn't want you to worry to much. Allow the space, but also be there for him from time to time. When his thoughts are clear he will want you back with a full force because later he will remember that you are the source of his happiness. Give him time and space and update G@G with the situation.

Most Helpful Girl

• It appears he is indecisive about how he feels and what he wants right now , but it would be best to ask him, instead if second guessing what he means. Then you will know where you stand with him.

What Guys Said 1

• He wants to be free to fuck others. Don't wait around. Get on with your life

What Girls Said 1

• Seems like he isn't ready to commit to you.