Is it possible to win her back?

In my heart, I know that she misses me and that even though she claims to be over me, I feel like she isn't. I never did anything wrong to end our relationship; it seems like the only reason she broke up with me was social pressure and perhaps commitment issues. I know a lot of you are going to say move on, but it's been a month since we broke up and I think about her every moment of the day. And it's not like I haven't tried to move on, I've focused on work and just hanging out with friends, but no matter the distraction, she's still on my mind.

I want her back, but I'm afraid of getting even more hurt if I invest myself into such a mission and it ends with failure. I need to know that if I try, there's at least a chance of success.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Im going through the same thing different reasons on the break up... still not sure what the reason was but nothing I did that's for sure anyway its been 2 months since then and I am trying to make her understand but I think the only thing I can do is tell her how I truly feel and what I wanted out of us and then let it be after that there's nothing more you can do but to give her time and look after your self while you do.

Just make sureif your going to fight for her love your 100% sure she's worth the fight but understand the risks and like Sexy-Senior-09 said~

~If it was meant to be she'll be back and if she doesn't then move on

and you never know what could happen in the future nothing in this worlds is finished till its our time to leave this world.

What Girls Said 1

• She is not a prize. You can't "win" her back. You can talk to her though. And figure stuff out. There is no guarantee of success. Act at your own risk.

• I didn't mean win her back as a reference to her as a prize. I meant win her back as a reference to her approval and acceptance of me.

What Guys Said 1

• I found the easiest way to win someone back is to not care at all and focus on the stuff that's important to you.

If it was meant to be she'll be back and if she doesn't then move on