What is he saying I'm freaking out?

What is he saying I'm freaking out?????

Most Helpful Guy

• Whoa, you gotta calm down. Coming off that desperate and needy is a huge turn off. It sounds to me like he doesn't want to see you anymore, and if that's the case then do NOT beg. It's pathetic and it will get you no where. Instead, be cool with it and go your own way.

Acting like it's no big deal is the ONLY way to play this if you have any intention of ever wanting this guy back.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my god, get a grip. He doesn't want to be with you.

What Guys Said 9

• I think you are self-destructing your self ! ... he is not interested on any possible level, and you are freaking him out with your messages so he is trying to dig his way out politically, stop pushing him now cause you will blame him for using you later and lose your self respect ! the world is full of other men, plus you seem to be young so don't kill your self emotionally and don't use the bullshit: he is special and bla bla bla , don't romanticize a person who doesn't show romance..

• He is saying he sees no future in this relationship, and you are trying to get him back with threats and emotional blackmail.

Well done.

• Ummmm... I'll break the ice.

From the parts that you're not skipping, you come across as a psycho.

Then, you hold him hostage by contemplating suicide.

You need some help. I would suggest a mental health professional. I'm confident you will be able to find ample resources in your city.

He will break up with you, it a certainty. If I were you, I would break him with him first. LOL.

• You are too much.
    Calm down, Emily!

• A fellow Phillip.. I knew us Phillips are cruel!

Sometimes its best to just let things go.
    When one door closes, another opens.

• you sound like the last chick I dated >. < I feel sorry for the guy.

• He's saying you are crazy and he's done. It's pretty black and white.

• You seem to be skipping parts of the convo. I'd suggest just breaking it off.

• 0|1

What Girls Said 9

• He just may have some doubts. Maybe all the arguments and the negativity is taking a toll on him. Sounds like you guys don't have much in common but care about each other.. That's all you guys have got going on for the two of you

• You're actually obsessed. It's like you're suffocating him and trying to be emotionally manipulative. Just stop. He clearly doesn't feel the same way about you.

• Lol and I thought I was clingy! :D

• Omg stop you're doing everything wrong ! you sound like a 15 year old fangirl that finally got to date her celebrity crush

• philly dog...😂 !

• Give the guy some space, you sound desperate and needy

• You sound desperate and he sounds like he's taking you for a ride

• Babe, you're pressurizing him to remain with you. If he's half hearted into the relationship, quit it fast. Won't be as fun! The guy needs to be more into you than you into him...
    Sadly, the relationship is over.

• Just give up. It's going to hurt the longer you drag it out. Please, I know from experience.