Does the truth come out when you are drunk?

Ok so I have been over my ex. But last night I drank and started talking about him to his brother. I forget what I said, I wasn't consciously speaking. Does this mean I'm still in pain from the break up? Or does it just mean I am good at consciously dealing with the pain when I'm sober and not good at dealing with the pain when drunk? hmm..

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Well most people do loose their fear and are more likely tospeak their minds thats for sure. Truth? Dont know if i would go that far. But they will tell you their version of what they think the truth is.