Guys, do you keep "the one" on the back burner?

Is there a girl in your life you can see marrying but because your not ready for the real deal you continue to keep her in your life until you are?

08

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't put someone on layby they will not wait for you. They will find someone else and move on with with their lives. Their have been a few that could have been the real deal but they are married and living happily ever after or trying too.

What Guys Said 7

• I met a girl I knew I was going to marry, heck I even told her 30 days into dating, she asked me to wait a year to make sure this is what we both wanted. No back burner when it is the "one".

Why would you wait off if it really is the one? You only get one shot at this life, go for happy.

BTW, I married her 1 year later. Never doubted, never looked back.

• nope, if I meet a girl that I can honestly see myself marrying then I make her my first priority as far as women go... but there aren't a lot of those women out there.

• if I found the one.. I thought I did once..

id go for it.. wich I did.. long story..

• She's not on the back burner. I'm waiting till she's ready. Also, she's away at school, and I won't see her until the summer. But every day I think of her, and try to keep contact over Facebook. Hopefully this summer...

• No... do girls?

• actually this is where girls and guys are diffrent , girls will happily put a guy on the back burner when they want to be young and have fun but when they want to many they are precise looking for nice inteligent men with big bank roll ,

guys are diffrent guys want girls that are attractive cute and nice and they always will and as love develops they will marry them. they don't leave girls out if they do want to marry them they will date but go noticeably slower.

• I dont, Do girls do this?

What Girls Said 0