Ladies, would you leave the guy you love or cheat on him if he doesn't satisfy you sexually?

My girlfriend and I are in love and love each other very much. We are each other's first loves and have come to a mutual agreement we'd like to spend the rest of our lives together. She is extremely attached to me, as I am to her and the thought of not having each other frightens us very much. On the 21st of March, we'll have known each other for 11 months. She says she is extremely loyal.

This is is all great however I fear it could change. We are both virgins and yet to have sex. As I am not particularly blessed in the genitalia department, whereby my package is grievously inadequate (5 inches), I feel as though I won't be able to satisfy her sexually and so she'd either cheat on me or leave me.

My question to you is, if you were in love with a guy who does all he can constantly to make you happy, would you then cheat/leave him for a guy who has a bigger tool, as you are sexually frustrated? I understand sex is an important part of a relationship but I feel I won't be able to satisfy her with my mere 5inches.

She also says she does not like the idea of one night stands as it it disrespectful to herself and she only wants to give her body to those she loves, though she admits the sex would feel good :(. However I feel she only said that to comfort me when I asked her if she would start resenting me when we go to university and she sees her friends with guys whilst she's tied down with me. She told me she chooses me and only wants to make love to me, but what if when we do make love, it doesn't please her?

Guys, has this ever happened to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Firstly... When there's love in sex it's automatically better.
    secondly.. a guys package doesn't have to be huge to make sex good, it depends on how a guy uses it.
    Thirdly, no, personally I would never do that.

My advice:Learn about how to please her etc. You do not have to have a huge penis, there are a lot of ways to make penetration better and deeper. Talk to each other about it and what she likes. I don't know how you feel about sex toys but you can get some and pleasure her with it. That way you will still be pleasing her and she'll know how it feels when it's bigger. (because I personally wondered about it with my ex but i would never cheat, especially not for those reasons),

Good luck and remember, always be confident in yourself.

Most Helpful Guy

• 5 inches is about average so thats not an issue, your both virgins so she has no idea what other guys have to offer and therefore nothing to compare you to, she doesn't know if they are better or not but she knows you and she cares for you so the probability is low that she would leave. However that should not mean you shouldn't put effort into her, far from it. You both will learn what the other likes and as such will grow together because of your shared experiences. I would read up get advice and apply it (like how to give better oral) communication is also important. Distance is going to be the real issue not you being "inadequate"(which you don't know is the case, you could be a god damn pornstar for all you know!(especially if you overcompensate and put even more effort into her and her pleasure)) Over all I wouldn't be all that worried, statisticly her being a virgin is actually beneficial she has a much lower probability of cheating then a woman who is not.

• Wow, thank you so much. You have said all the right things and made me feel so much more comfortable. But surely as a female she will desire a bigger penis?

Also, as far as oral goes, I'm one step ahead of you. I've read up on it all and have given it to other girls whom have enjoyed it 😜

As for me putting effort in, I feel like I must put a lot of effort everytime plainly because I have a lot to prove due to my... Deficiency.

Again, thank you so much for your reply. You've been a great help!

• Nah like I said the average is about five inches so not defficient, average. And no, because for starters how would she know if she has never had sex, and the fact is the average depth of a vagina is only about seven inches and most of the nerves are in the first three inches of the vagina so again, no issue their. Its all about your confidence, thats the problem with guys who are small or feel they are small, they are not confident so they are too focused on their insecurities rather then on her and the actual sex itself so as long as your confident and and place your attention on her your actually going to be fine. Now the first time you have sex may be a little awkward but that doesn't mean it can't be enjoyable, having an easy going attitude and confidence will fix most everything. You'll do fine. And I'm glad I could help!

What Girls Said 7

• Okay... You are under 18, so this conversation seems a little preemptive.

However, you try to make it work. That's just it. You don't cheat, if you care about someone. And, giving up should be a last option.

• there are other ways you can satisfy her get some books and read them talk to her and you will find mutual satisfying solutions.

• No I wouldn't.

• Nope. I'm asexual anyways.

• Size really doesn't matter if we're truly in love. Also, since it'll be both the first time having sex for you two, it certainly won't be perfect. It's normal. You two will gradually have a chemistry in bed and will know what the other person likes and your "sex game" will get close to perfect. Also, when you're having sex, your "tool" isn't everything. You need to touch her, to feel her and also kiss her a lot.
    It's not the size that matters, it's the way you use it ;)

• 5" is good... try less then 3" then be worried. You do know a ladie's vagina is only about 3-4 inches, so where you want all that to go? lol. But seriously, that is a good size, more then enough :)

• Never. I wouldn't cheat on my boyfriend now and i won't if he ever looses his touch in the future either. Sex is contingent on the emotional connection aswell. Plus 5 inches is big. Your a little above average male size and young at that.

What Guys Said 0