Is there a fastest way to move on aside from looking for another guy?

please...people help!

any sort of answer...will be appreciated.

the story?kinda long story spaces are not enough...

so i wud probably focus on the question i desperately needed.

27

Most Helpful Guy

• If he still loves you it makes everything ten times harder. Why did you guys split up?

If you're feelings aren't reciprocated then it sucks but its easy to move on because there's no hope. If someone cheats on you then you can use the anger to move on. But a mutual split because of circumstance even though you both still love each other is hell. No closure, no anger.. just frustration and sadness.

You need to try to accept that you won't forget him any time soon. The more you try the more frustrated you will become. Instead of setting out to do things with the intention of forgetting him (which will only make you think about him more) try to just stay busy and focus on other things. Another guy would help as it gives you someone new to focus your attention on. One thing I always do is if the girl I love pops into my head I immediately do something else to distract myself, switch on the tv, look for a song, call someone.. anything to change my thought pattern.

There is no quick and easy solution, if there was I'd be selling it and making a fortune :P

• Thank you.actually I was the one who said goodbye.Because he and I are not meant to be for sure.His not living in my place and when he left, I knew it was the last time of seeing him.He asked for my email add and cel no. but didn't called me,one month I waited and it really killed me so I followed my feelings I called him, he didn't answer and I mailed him saying Goodbye.I just thought at that time it was the best thing I should do.Anyway, he is not anymore here with me.

• I had the whole 'not meant to be' thing said to me. But I always thought if its not meant to be then it should be easy to let go and move on. If it's not and you're fighting it then surely that's a sign that maybe it is meant to be?

What Guys Said 6

• Get into your hobbies, dreams, passions, goals. Spend quality time reconnecting with your family, and have fun with friends. Go out and try things you're curious about, even if you're not sure you'll like them. Meet all kinds of new people, travel when you can, and learn more about the world. While you're doing this, make sure you put no pressure on yourself to develop anything more than friendships. When you do these things for long enough, you'll have so much more substance and knowledge to bring to a relationship when you're ready for one.

• Yeah the guys answering are all right.

When you like someone it is all to easy to lose focus of what you want, because you are concentrating on the person you like. This is a great time to take yourself off the market, enjoy you time and re-engage with friends, family and others. Enjoy yourself without thinking about having to impress someone, or worrying about the consequences of impressing the hot guy you want. In many ways this can eventually make you more attractive as you become happy and comfortable with you for who you are.

• Get a puppy or a kitten if you don't want to spend time with your family or friends get a new hobby, like maybe answering the same old questions over and over again on girlsaskguys.com... sigh

• Maybe its just like what I'm doin to myself,asking same old questions.Noone can give me d answer I need that's why lookin for the best one.

• Drop the guy like poop. Delete him off everything, numbers... etc. Any pictures throw out, and just chill with friends. You'll be fine.

• Ive done that already..but still?

thank you so much.maybe its just hard to forget him tho I'm strongly tryin.

• there isn't an easy way. it takes time - eventually it will all go away. Like the other guy said, deleting anything associated with him, chilling with friends, and maybe finding someone else is really the only way

• Thank you so much!

yeah ur right its not that easy.But how can move on if I know he still loves me?infact he mailed me.This mail just makin it hard for me to forget him.really.

• If you both still care for each other maybe get back together? If not don't dwell on his mail, just delete or whatever you need to do to get him out of your mind

• Thank you.but I guess we are not meant for each other.He is living far away from me.We just met and made some magic knowin it will not last for long.but maybe ur right, it will take time.

• yah.try doin things which make you happy regularly or some new things like .if you know swimming ,do it aslong as you like it.u can join new dance classes.start reading new books.start following a new sports .masturbate!try to be with the family more!join a social club!and ders a long list!

What Girls Said 2

• No, there really isn't. Fastest way of moving on is a rebound. I didn't think it was true, but it is.

• I hate to say this, but it's time to put down the ice cream and find something productive to do.