My 25 year old girlfriend believes in Santa?

She is also a fan of Disney and dresses up in Frozen outfits when we go out. Every conversation we have is about Disney. Even if we are going into the Doctors she asks if they have any Disney medication. She made our house look like an Ice Palace too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude, just LET IT GO!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• What's the problem?

I mean, loads of people worship an imaginary friend called "god" and whatnot, nobody really minds that.

What Girls Said 14

• i loved the hell out of frozen~ my former roommate (a guy in his 40s) and i (27 at the time) watched it like 100 times and sang along with the entire damn soundtrack~ and i would totally decorate my house like an ice palace. lol.

that said, the outfits and disney meds are a bit much. maybe there's a reason for her strange obsession that she can talk out with a counsellor... good luck convincing her to "let it go".

(sorry, couldn't resist!) :P

-von

• Oh god , you must really love this girl if you haven't said anything to her yet about this weird obsession

• What's your question?

• She is an overgrown child

• ii love frozen too. its good. but well this sound a bit infantile too for 25 asks Disney medication and decorate rooms as ice palace... lets hope she will grow up

• Umm I'm sorry but she sounds a little off to me, you sure she's 25?

• Is she a little challenged or it's just her strange addiction?

• I think it's a strange addiction. It's a part of her. if you love her you have to love that part of her. if it's something you don't think u can handle you have to let her know.

• She sounds awesome.

• 😂😂

• Funny :3

• Stop dating kids :D

• Haha I think she is stuck in her childhood.

• So was there a question here or?

What Guys Said 16

• She must be having some sort of obsession with Disney World or either she's trying to get rid of you indirectly. Her actions are not normal, sit her down and have a grown adult talk with her about it and also whether she wants to be with you or not just to get her talk it all out. Good luck 🙈

• Congratulations. You found a legal way to be a pedophile.

• If this is true, I would be concerned.

• Is there a question in there? Is she frigid or something?

• I'm going to give it to you straight: this one might not be the one for you.

• Did she change her name to Elsa yet?

• Has anyone not told her about the myth? Jeez! Somebody needs to break the news to her soon.

• She should stop smoking that stuff...

• It's her obsession. Deal with it maybe.

• Break up with her, she sounds crazy

• LET IT GO ! LET IT GO! LET IT GO! https://www. youtube. com/watch? v=L0MK7qz13bU

• this seems a little hard to believe. if you are being honest get her some help

• Haha, for real?

• Say to her it is not fair to never chat with you. If she gets mad or does not want to compromise then dump her.

• We promised to have a Disney theme wedding together. I don't want to break her magical heart.

• UGG! Sorry! I posted that to the wrong question. Just ignore what I said.

• xDD what if you get married? Are you gonna have to be Santa for her too? And she'll have to go to bed early so you have time to set the presents.

• 😧 what are you telling me? There is no Santa? 😢 Lol

• @Poppykate Wellllll this is awkward...

• Hahaha so funny. People! Tell your own child about Santa BEFORE they grow up, get married and have children of their own!

• Run run now