I know he's cheating, now he won't reply &wont admit it, why?

I have the strongest feeling that he's cheating - he received flirty messages from a girl (we were both looking at his phone I wasn't snooping), he's been unexplainable absent, this weekend he ignored me and replied like nothing was wrong on Monday. I snooped on the girls profile and found he "loved" a selfie she uploaded. I know he's cheating - please don't back him up on this.

Prior to this weekend, he was treating me so well and when I left his Friday he said "see you soon" and everything was great, affectionate and everything. Just about 2 weeks ago he called me his number one girl..

But he doesn't even have the balls to tell me that he's met someone else? Why? Should I confront him, what do I do?

(Together 18months)

57

What Guys Said 6

• This is why i don't do relationships with societal rules girls, i just fuck em and leave. Im a flirt, obviously im gonna get a lot of flirty messages and so whomever im in a relationship with has to be comfortable with that and be able to trust me enough to know that it won't go past words.
    This way, i don't gotta hide anything and have someone (^^^^) being paranoid all the time that im "cheating" they can clearly see all my activities.
    you got two choices hon, break up... or just trust your man. you are going to drive yourself crazy and the choice will be made FOR you.

• He is cheating, I know this. I just don't know how to handle the situation when he won't reply to my messages but snapchats me.

• hell yeah, whenever they try to give me shit about doing so I let them waste their breath cause I'm not wasting my time try to reason with stupidity.

• @lacorine197 so basically you stand there and take it? i don't do that.. i walk away. ain't got time for that. especially if its over some useless shit.
      i talked to a girl-friend of mine that wanted me to visit but she stayed across town and i told her if i came over, i would have to stay the night because i was too lazy to drive back and we would probably be drinking... she stays with her parents... it would be impossible both ways.
      so my girl saw the text and was like "you wanted to stay the night with her?"
      I just looked at her for a couple seconds and went right back to playing xbox.
      no where in that text did it say anything about doing anything. girl was a friend lol... it would be useless. she shouldn't have gone through my conversations...

• Confront him, him giving mixed signals isn't really good. He's trying to be a player and is denial to what he's busy with.

• he is being a player and got caught now he doesn't want to own up to it

• Shyness.

• Confront him

• I would if he wasn't ignoring me..

• 0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• Personally, that would be enough for me to leave him. I wouldn't need an admission or concrete evidence that he is cheating , because his behaviour would be enough for me to leave him... regardless if he is cheating or not. He is being disrespectful towards you , so i would respectful myself enough to turn my back on a guy like that

• This time I am, I'm walking away. I want to see him in person and tell him how badly he's hurt me but I doubt he will. Do I text him so he has the words in front of him or leave a voice mail?

• Just text him and tell him it's over. Then move on from him. I can imagine how painful it is for you , but staying with him will only cause your heart to break over and over again. Look after your own heart, because a lot of people are reckless with other peoples emotion and feelings xx♥

• emotions**

• Just end things. If you're so sure he's cheating then you shouldn't just stay in a relationship you're unhappy in with someone you don't trust just because you want him to tell you he's cheating.

• I'm leaving, I want to confront him and tell him things though. Preferably in person but he won't give me that chance. Do I call him and leave a voicemail or text him a little essay of how disrespectful he is?

• He's not going to give you that because he's being a coward. She's not going to pick up. If you want that then I would suggest just finding him and confronting him that way.

• you "fuckk" and leave girls? I hope you never have a daughter.. karma is a bitchh!
    and this is why people hate males like you (I say males because youer o man)
    how can u sit here like the tiny prick u are and say u scew women and leave them!!! you are trash and u will have it coming in life

• I was in the same situation, even to this day he wouldn't admit he cheated, they wete all his female friends, who i never got to medt even though we were living together 3 years, he isn't even honest that he has a new girlftiend as we split 7 months ago but it's a tactic used to keep you hanging on till he finds someone new get out & move on!!

• He sounds like a guilty cheater to me...