Is he gone for good?

We broke up in Decemeber, we are in college. We had been dating for almost a year and the breakup was very sudden and rather uncalled for. He yelled at me and said very mean things, after the fact he never reached out to me. I had reached out to him a few times in upset rage asking and pleading with him as he kept shutting me down till eventually I gave up. We haven't spoken in about a month.. Is it over for good? I don't understand. I am a beautiful girl way out of his league, He is a frat boy but we truly loved each other and we broke up during a very hard time in my life, I had a psychotic breakdown over my family having issues and the stress from that. Otherwise there weren't any issues. It's all very confusing, and I don't understand even now.

What Guys Said 2

• I think it's over.

• It´s over when you say it´s over. But don´t worry, if you´re beautiful you´ll find a better guy.

What Girls Said 1

• That sounds hard.. sad.

• Im not out of your league j. Your perfect, if there's anyone id like to be like rn, its u. I love you and i just want to hit something and cry without you. Listen to hello my.. Every morning and afternoon, rewrite letters a zillion times, crying and depressed without this.. I love every moment. Ill never give up another again. Ill cherish them, work on loving myself so i can give more of the love you still have. Everything every thought in my life seems to include u. Should see my grades rn.. Have a million Bs but its worth it... love being obssessed with you. love loving you, love how you pose as women on the internet.. lol i miss it. I miss being ur girl.. miss having you. Want you back..