If she misses me why did she block me lol?

So I was with this girl for like a couple of months and we had a good thing going on, and for about a month ago we stopped talking like we used to and she told me I didn´t have time to talk to her and stuff. so it would go like 3-4 days before we could talk because i was really busy, and then she just made a lot of drama about me not caring and stuff and then we just kinda cut it off from that day. we didn't talk for like 4 weeks and then she messaged me one day saying that it sucked not to be able to talk to me again and i replied nah. after some hours she had blocked me on every social media haha, why did she do that when she still misses me haha?

Most Helpful Girl

• Silence is a persons loudest statement , so she obviously blocked you because she feels hurt. It may be her way of getting over you, because you showed indifference when she said she missed talking to you.

If she is used to you both messaging each other regularly , it is natural for her to miss you being part of her life. She must genuinely care about you, because if she didn't she wouldn't miss you and wouldn't be so upset as to block you.

She blocked you because she is really hurt by you response when she said she missed you. She was probably hoping you would say the same, and continue where you left off before you both stopped contact

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol xD she was reaching out to you telling you how much she misses talking to you, and your reply was nah? Lmao yea thats why she blocked you, you made her feel like if you dint care if you miss her or not, you dint make her feel special,

What Girls Said 3

• Because she's been hurt.

• ... because you gave her a douchey reply and it finally gave her the strength she needed to move on, duh ahaha good job, really did her a solid ✌

• What you expect after the response you gave. She told you that she is missing you and you blew her off with "nah". Chances are you pissed her off very bad.

What Guys Said 0