Ex text me out of the blue.. Now won't stop. What does this mean?

Long story short I've been split from my ex for 3 months now. He split with me as he 'didn't want to be tied down'. We went full no contact and it has remained this way until yesterday.

i got two phone calls after work which I didn't answer as I was busy. I then saw it was him (my ex).

He then texts me if I am still mad at him, I reply with a sarcastic joke (I'm only just starting to get over it and don't like to show emotion).

He he then asks me how I am and apologises for messaging me.

i did not reply to his last message to then he double texts me asking what my plans are for this weekend and who I'm going with. We are both going to the same place, as fate would have it *rolls eyes*

somebody please shed some light on what this means as I'm feeling pretty confused rn.

11

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• This can mean only two things...
    He really wants you back OR He is playing you trying to get you come back so he can just use you for sex (I know cuz that is what my ex did to me).

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!