How do I get my taken ex-boyfriend back?

I thought I had the perfect boyfriend. Then he breaks up with me. He and I had exchanged "I love you" and I was so happy. Now a month later I'm still heartbroken, and he's going out with a girl who perfect. I'm sick of being in the shadows. I just want to get over him, but I can't because he's one of my best friends too, which means we always talk. I try to act normal, I just feel so hurt whenever I'm around him. What do I do? How do I get him back?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Once youve gone to the whole "i love you" think with someone, its sooo difficult to be friends unless you both sit down and talk it out, take some space from each other, and come back once you two have otten over each other.

He obviously isn't the perfect guy because he broke up with you. If it was meant to work you would still be together right now- which you aren't and he's with someone else. Do you really want to get back with someone who broke up with you and moved immediately on to someone else?

You need to get away from him. You can't get over him or even get into a healthy frame of mine when you keep exposing old wounds. Leave him alone, he isn't worth it at all.

What Guys Said 1

• You can't make someone want to be with you they choose to be with you or not. Maybe he will come back in the future maybe he wont, find a susbstitute for him, spend time with family friends, find someone else get a puppy or kitten, get out their move on ... things will get better

What Girls Said 1

• If he's not with you now, he's just not that into u. Stop talking to him. Its harder on u. Men are attracted to strong independent woman so make him misses u. And be the girl he fell in love with without being there for him. Give other guys chance... focus on yourself, look ur best, be happy, move on to someone else. Good luck.