Why Does He Keep Coming Back Whether or Not He's in A Relationship?

My ex and I broke up 4 years ago, He was my first love. Since then he has came back to me many times regardless of whether having a girlfriend or not. This time he has appeared on the scene out of nowhere, has a girlfriend and I'm pregnant and in a relationship. The problem that I'm facing is that I still love him and believe that I always will be in love with him. The funny thing is I had a feeling he would pop up somewhere now that I'm pregnant and in a serious relationship, I really don't want my heart broken and anything to go wrong with my unborn child and for him to mess things up for me.. I really need advice on this one, my head is spinning and I don't want to let my emotions rule out his true motive.Why is it that men always go back to their exes, is it because they still love them or because they can just keep coming back?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• if you don't want to royally screw your family situation up, id put distance between you and that guy..

• Yeah I have, but my heart keeps pulling me in, at the mo I have made no contact with him and don't intend to do so just yet. The crazy thing is I told him I didn't want to talk to him last time but he still comes back!! lol

What Guys Said 1

• "Why is it that men always go back to their exes, is it because they still love them or because they can just keep coming back?"

Everybody, absolutely EVERYBODY with a shred of humanity about them, is sentimental to some extent. In the same way you'll always want to return to good memories you'll always want to go back to your exes as you invested feelings into them, it only makes sense that they're important to you even after you've broken up. This is amplified when they are so called "first loves".

You shouldn't need advice - he's your past, not your future.

What Girls Said 1

• You can't change the feelings in your heart, it will always keeping pulling you back. Don't let him have the opportunity of coming between you and your family. If you really feel like he is who you should be with, explain your situation to him, hopefully things will workout for the best.