I still love but hate my ex?

I have been in a relationship with my ex for 2 years. I always thought we wouldn't last long because i got bored of him very fast and i would get annoyed of him a lot. But i still loved him for being so caring towards me. He really loved me.. More than i loved him. I broke up with him a few weeks ago, right after we broke up he found out that i was seeing another guy while me and my ex were on a break.. He probably thinks im a bad person now.. I broke up with him because i felt like he deserves someone that would love him as much as he loves them. I thought i'd be happier without him but i'm not and i can't stop thinking about him.. I dont want to talk to him because he probably hates me for seeing another guy (he was really mad) I dont know what to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• " I broke up with him because i felt like he deserves someone that would love him as much as he loves them."

1. When guys hear that line, they want to hit something, or somebody. That is such a tremendous cop out.

2. Two years is a long time to keep him on the hook if you didn't want him.

3. All you can do is engage in some fearless self-examination and determine how you could have engaged in such behavior toward him. If, by any chance, you reconcile, it will be a brief reconciliation because he will never forget what you have done to him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey there! I am in a somewhat similar situation, my ex and i dated for almost 3 years. I don't think i believed we would make it for long, she was pretty much the opposite of me in most ways. Anyway, i still feel similar to what you feel about your ex. I despise her for all the things and times she hurt me, but i also still love her. She was my first real love and she helped me grow as a person. I can't tell you 'what to do', but i think it's best for you both to go separate ways. A breakup is hard for both parties, and most humans tend to think a lot about 'what we've lost'. You're defently not alone in what you're feeling. I would advise you to try to find some kind of closure. Perhaps you could try to write down everything you're feeling, in a way to put words on your feelings? I hope you'll be able to move forward from this and take care!

What Guys Said 2

• move on, or tell him that after spending some time without him you have realized how much you actually care about him and miss him. the balls pretty much in his court

• If you're the type of person who gets bored easily... leave him be.

What Girls Said 1