Does anyone believe in 'karma' after a break up?

lets say your ex treated you like garbage, without respect, and judged you harshly, including his family. Abandoned you in your time of need...

do you believe in karma?
only a few weeks have passed, and my ex is about to lose his job (from what I hear from others), he seems angry all the time etc. it seems that he has no friends.

I've left him alone. he dumped me. a few other guys have asked me out and Im taking care of myself. I find him staring at me sometimes when I'm at work or going near me.

18

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Not really, I think the karma people get tend to be the result of their own actions. Be an asshole and someone will eventually get ticked off and screw you over.

• yeah i do believe in karma, but i just want peace and happiness rather than karma

• hell no... leave me allone with thatesoterism crap...

• Whats karma?

• The belief that anything you do will return to you. E. g he treated her badly, now he is about to get fired from his job.

• @JohnMike999 there's also this in Islam , it says that whats bad have you done at past will happen to you one day.

• You can believe

• flying goats aren't usually your best friend if they cry. REMEMBER TO ALWAYS BUY A GIRAFFE!!!

• Fuck karma.
    Your first sentance makes me think you need to show more self respect and you should of walked away and found better earlier...
    People treat you how you let them treat you.

What Girls Said 1