If you knew someone had deep feelings for you, would you ever lead them on into believing you had feelings for them just to get sex from them?

My ex did this to me. we dated for two and half years and then he cheated and dumped me. he told me we'd get back together but later changed his mind and to not keep my hopes up of him coming back around. then when he was home from college we went to get lunch. we kept hanging out for three months and he made me think he still loved me and cared about me. he invited me to stay with him at school twice and when we would hang out he would tell me i was pretty and cute and that he liked me and we would cuddle and kiss and he would pay for my food and would give me rides. turns out he had another girlfriend the whole time and was only hanging out with me to get sex. he says he doesn't care about me at all and wants me out of his life now. what kind of a person does this? is this normal behavior for an 18 year old boy?

• this is normal for an 18 year old guy
    4%(2)14%(14)Vote25%(12)
  • this guy is a dick, forget about him
    85%(46)78%(80)Vote71%(34)
  • other
    11%(6)8%(8)Vote4%(2)

Most Helpful Guy

• 18? did you say 18? its not exactly "normal" but it is very very likely. if they are attractive and get a lot of girls... yes...
    i was going to say that i did the same back in the day sometimes as well... then you said 18? what? you didn't see that coming?
    you have two choices... if the sex is good and you want it, use him back as a fuck boy... or... LEAVE.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea. He was clearly stringing you along for sex. But once he said he doesn't care for you and wants you out of his life. That should have been your deal breaker. Thete is no reason to make sense of it. Move on, pick yourself up mama you deserve better. I can't say if this is typical 18 y/o male behavior, just him being an Azzhole. The stringing you along for sex is typical male jerk behavior. When you allow a man to just tell you anything and have your body , as he chooses. It won't be long before he loses respect for you , become disrespectful, then pushes you out. They will string a girl along that they know they can. To Get sex from While they are pursuing someone else. Just like that they are done. I had similar happen to me only. He didn't say he didn't want me in his life, or didn't care. But his actions showed it very clearly. He would say shit like "its early and I got plans today" translation: Its time for you to leave. Or he's go in the kitchen to eat, leave me in the bedroom hungry. I have taken a lot of things but disrespect is what, I won't. I starteted ignoring his call (booty calls). He kept calling, leaving pitiful voicemails trying to pull me back. Girl. It was hard because I was lonely, vunerable (due to a loss) the sex was good, and he was the only man in my life. So it was a battle But I knew I deserved better so I had to be a woman and kept walking.

What Guys Said 17

• I think that's partly common but also pretty damn evil. Calling it normal is a stretch. This is yet another problem caused by gender segregation, and how people are not encouraged to apply empathy towards other people.

• To keep it short an sweet karma is a baaaaadddd b#$ch an she always gets her way. Peace

• Definetly B

• no i would not

• Bluntly? No, never.

• I think the guy is an asshole. I would never take advantage of a girl's just to manipulate her to have sex with me

• Nah, not my style.

• Congradulation, you've encountered your first a-hole. There is a two step process to dealing with these creatures.

1) Forget about it - it will feed off of attention, do not provide it with any.

2) Smile.

• He is a dirtbag. Move on. Pick a better class of man.

• Yes, for sure, because we need to feel good, to increase our self confidence, and if one day our friends ask us, did you had s*x with the girl you we're dating with, we would response, YEP we did.

• No. Leading someone on is cruel, regardless of gender or anything else.

• No, I don't appreciate manipulation so much.

• run.. dont WALK.. RUN AWAY from this

• yup.

.

• No... He's an asshole times 9001 forget about him and move on.

• Its ok sex is also form of love, I think last stage of love

• ignore him

What Girls Said 9

• It is normal behaviour for someone who is an manipulator and doesn't have a conscience. He is obviously the type of person who only considers his own feelings and needs.

Learn a valuable lesson from it... never go back to the one person who betrayed you and hurt you because if you do , you are only setting yourself up for heartbreak all over again. He cheated on you which determines his character , so you should never expect anything more from someone who has already proven they don't care about you or respect you.

• I don't like to say someone is a certain way because of their age.
    So I didn't vote at all.
    That seems as a justification for doing wrong!
    "Oh, he's 18 that's how he is supposed to be."
    No that isn't!
    I'd be lying through my teeth if I said that.
    He wanted to have his cake and eat it too.
    He still LIKES you (clearly), but definitely differently than you like him.

He likes you SEXUALLY.

• The distance probably got to him. I know my LDR is mentally hard to want to be with your one love everyday all the time, but it kind of drives you insane, so i personally had to distance myself for a little while to get a grip on myself so when i do see him one day in the near future, ill hav a steady job and be able to live him all the time and not find myself so busy with college work etc.. Think of em everyday, dream of em, but this is the only way i can focus so well be together one day. He probably think im cold hearted and even if i wanted to i couldnt explain my thought process but im giving him an honest shot and everyday i hold a sad smile at the future im working towards. Ignoring the fact im alone today but tomarrow will be different

• So because the distance was hard you broke up with someone that you love/loves you?

• Let him hear your voice, let it remind him of you. Let it remind him of old times. And it is more direct and sincere than a message...

• @FatManLovesPie yeah.. good call inthink ill do that..

• What a piece of shit. Playing with people's feelings and emotions is not ok and it never will be. I would never lead anyone on. For sex or anything else.

• Well thishappened to me last year, but its okay, just learn and grow from this experience, and do not let him near your vagina ever again. I agree he is a dick

• Wow, he's an asshole.

• Forget about him.

• He probably didn't do this on purpose and clearly doesn't know what he is feeling, besides not being smart and nice enough to care about your feelings. He's a dick for not considering that.

That being said, I'm not against casual sex but Id never lead someone on if my intentions weren't ti get a romantic relationship. Im always clear about my intentions, although of course I can change my mind later but then still I tell them beforehand I can change my mind because Im not sure yet.

• This guy is a psychopath. Eliminate him from your life. Currently going through the same thing. Stay strong.