She blocked me on facebook, but kept my sister... keeping the door open?

My ex blocked me on facebook (even though I wasn't blowing her up with messages)... she dumped me, not me her.. oddly, she never unfriended me sister who she only talked to once by phone...

All I can think of is she's got like 850 friends and maybe forgot? Or is this a way to keep the door open for later contact?

Most Helpful Girl

• She may just want to be friends with your sister. It doesn't mean she's keeping anything open for you.

• ok, it's just they only talked on the phone once... it's odd.

Anyway.. ok, hopes dashed!

Most Helpful Guy

• Facebook doesn't determine anything and definitely does not mean its a doorway. my ex kept the girl that i had cheated on her with as a friend after she blocked me... there's no doorway... well, unless you know how to make one and use it... which i did...
    then... i ditched Facebook altogether. thats how the whole thing started.

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly when i dumped my ex boyfriend i only unfriended him, not his sister. I like his sister and that didn't mean i wanted to get back together in the future.

What Guys Said 2

• No, I don't think she is keeping the door open, she wants to be friends with your sister only.

• Your sister has nothing to do with the break-up. It would be immature and quite rude to block her. This isn't a window of hope. The relationship is over. Sorry. : )

• while I agree you are probably right, you seem certain, why? I hardly gave any details... ex's do come back.. I've had them do so.

• Oh, perhaps I misspoke. I am not certain she isn't coming back. I am certain that not blocking your sister is not, by itself, a sign of hope. Especially given the fact that she was the one who ended the relationship.

Anyway, I truly wish for the best to happen to you.