Most Helpful Girl
I know what you're feelin. It's continuous heart break, and no matter how poorly they treat you, you have a soft spot for them. Why? I honestly don't know. It defies logic, it really does. I mean, the basic law of survival is to stay away from all that threatens our lives and creates toxicity, yet for some reason, we remain transfixed on people who are so unhealthy and treat us so poorly. how to stop? I don't know. It sounds like he has hurt you a considerable amount, and you seem too be holding on to him even so. My advice is to first decide if you WANT to end things and say goodbye. Because even though you need to, your desire for him will override that. You need to find out what you want in life, and how he isn't helping one bit. I love this that I read online, about dignity (sometimes it lessens when we love others in place of ourselves)
1. The moment you realize that the person you cared for has nothing intellectually or spiritually to offer you, but a headache.
7. The moment you realize the ghost of your ancestors stood between you and the person you loved. They really don't want you mucking up the family line with someone that acts anything less than honorable.
8. The moment you realize that happiness was never about getting a person. They are only a helpmate towards achieving your life mission.
9. The moment you believe that love is not about losing or winning. It is just a few moments in time, followed by an eternity of situations to grow from.
10. The moment you realize that you were always the right person. Only ignorant people walk away from greatness."
So my advice is to realize your worth and find what you want in life, I think you'll see that he has not much to offer.0