How to react to an ex sending you a picture of his new girlfriend?

My ex sent me a screenshot of his FaceTime conversation with him on the top square sending his girlfriend a kiss hahaha ik how childish. I haven't said anything but know why he sent it i guess he seen a snapchat of me on our friends story dancing with a guy. But come on I've been single for a year! Haha I don't know how would you guys reply?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't fall for his pettiness, girl. He's just trying to make you jelly.

You know how you can get to him? Act like you don't care and brush that dirt off your shoulder like Jay Z said 😊

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Just don't reply lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE