How to react to an ex sending you a picture of his new girlfriend?

My ex sent me a screenshot of his FaceTime conversation with him on the top square sending his girlfriend a kiss hahaha ik how childish. I haven't said anything but know why he sent it i guess he seen a snapchat of me on our friends story dancing with a guy. But come on I've been single for a year! Haha I don't know how would you guys reply?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't fall for his pettiness, girl. He's just trying to make you jelly.

You know how you can get to him? Act like you don't care and brush that dirt off your shoulder like Jay Z said 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Just don't reply lol

What Guys Said 7

• I would congratulate him, say you are glad he is happy, and then leave it at that. If he is trying to make you jealous, dont show it, at all. act happy for him

• Don't reply, ignore it, if he was expecting a reaction perhaps it will drive him crazy.

• It's childish like him I think I also did like this. But I still nothing getting from her. As she was a bitch. what she did with me that was wrong. But I am happy for now with a new girl. She is so hot nice height tripple then ma past one

• If a breakup was painful for me then I certainly wouldn't want to see pictures of my ex with another man. I would probably block her.

• He's insecure and needs to show you that he's "still happy" and such.

• Hope you be happy with this girl, because you won't receive my love anymore.

• You look hot why he left you?

What Girls Said 0