Why does my EX keep leaving random text and phone messages after a year long break up?

My Ex keeps leaving text messages of ramdom thoughts and feeling. I havnt answered the last one it seems she wants it to be one waystreet. I asked her a couple times to meet but she won't. I blocked her number for a while but as soon as I unblocked it I got a text. Its been a year. Seems like maybe she trying to mess with me or she can't let go? Whats up?

What Girls Said 2

• My guess is she still has feelings for you. Why else would should put herself through the emotions running through message after message for a year with no response. Just nothing. You know. Its illogical to continue talking to someone who won't respond. And the only explanation for that is love.

• Maybe she's hit stocker levels sounds crazy

• Lol do guys really dislike stocker obssessive girls that much😂? I feel like you men would enjoy the ego boost in the background

• @Offthelist ehh think it depends on the guy

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like she's just confused and unsure, I mean you offered to try to meet and she wasn't interested so I would just simply ignore the messages and stuff and move forward. I wouldn't really go into stressing over it or wondering why she's acting this way because if she wanted to be with you she should of clearly been willing to meet, so the fact that she doesn't means she's just confused and isn't sure of what she wants likely and it's best to just avoid someone who thinks that way.