I still love him, will he come back?

Well my boyfriend and I braked up in January 1 but in December 8 from last year he braked up with me because he said he feel jealous from my ex-boyfriend(he is jealous man),stressed and busy and he think was too much to do 2 things at same time, work in the hospital, go to the university follow the research and to follow himself and follow his heart(me), so after 3 days he called me and said he can't forget me and he love me he just felt in that way and pushed because he thought I want to get marry soon, and many things are happening in his life at this time he just finally got divorced after 3 years from separation, so we came back and in January 1 he dumped me again, because the same stuff but he wanted we stay as friends, and he keep in touch and when we chat or talk by phone he is sweet and cute and he tell me I'm the best to him, special, beautiful, smart and he miss me indirectly he say he loves me, last time I asked him if he have planned me in his future and he said, let me finish the doctorate and everything will be clear, he is in Canada now

I still love him, do you think he gonna come back?

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He sounds very confused right now, and the last thing you need in your life is somebody who doesn't know his own heart. I'd give him more time to get his life under a little bit more control (he sounds overwhelmed), and then, maybe you can see if he's really serious about you or just kinda stringing you along. School is very demanding, and he may really need to devote all his energy to finishing it. When I was graduating from college, I got in a bad relationship and my grades dropped drastically. I was overwhelmed and it was too much trying to juggle school and a relationship. It's still somewhat early to tell how your situation is gonna go. However, may I make a suggestion...Make sure to continue to grow as an individual and do the things that make you happy. Don't make him the center of your universe. Live your life as if he's never coming back, and that way, if he doesn't come back to you you won't be devastated. If he does come back to you, he'll return to find a secure, exciting woman who's still enjoying life...with or without him, and a strong, self-secure woman is always a "turn on" to a mature man. Good Luck.

• Hi yes you are right he wanted to broke upo but very friendly we eail every week he just emailed me today sayin he wish could be here for the oppening of my bussines and that he is aproaching with the studies and the research I giving him space he is the love of my life everything was so good and we was deeply in love

• Hii,

thanks for the email, I am fine just studying hard for the exam and to finish the research

so I am not even checking my email on a regular bases

and congratulation for the shop,i wish I can be there in the opening.

good to hear from you

take care

His name

but if we are talking in msn he is more like, baby, abby, etc

• Oooh, that sounds like there's still some "fire in the fireplace" for you...lol. That's good that you're starting your business and continuing to live life without him. Good girl! He seems to definitely be missing you, and maybe he just needs that little bit of time. I think you're going about it the right way, and I wouldn't give up hope just yet. I can tell you really love him and I hope things work out the way you want. Keep up the good work and be happy.

• This is the las email he sent me when he imail me he act more as friend but when we chat he is more sweet and spontaneous but here is the last email he sent me:

Hii,

good to hear from you

take care

His name