Why is my ex husband so angry all the time, especially when it was him who dumped me?

He threatens to "nut me"
and screams in my face that "I don't know what he's been going through"
is this normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why did he dump you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because he's obviously going through a lot. He's your ex husband, you don't have to stay in contact with him anymore

If he' making threats just stay away, it's hard if you're trying to be a friend to him, but putting some distance between you is the best thing you can do for your safety and your sanity
    You can't be there for him unless/Until he tells you what's going on in this life to make him so agitated. He has no right to take it out on you, and if he does then you need to stop allowing him to.

What Guys Said 2

• sounds like it may have been in your best interest, him leaving... that's true it is not possible to know what he has experienced or feel what he feels but that isn't your choice and what difference would it make... besides making you irrational as well... what's nut you... doesn't matter... not normal but it sounds familiar...

• Call the cops he sounds awful

What Girls Said 1

• Cause some exes hate eachother