The girl who I had an affair with wants to destroy my relationship with my girlfriend, How to stop her?

I had this affair when I was out of town , I was feeling guilty so decided to not tell anything to my girlfriend and keep it as a one time mistake. But this other girl doesn't think this way she says she think we can have a relationship after break up with my girlfriend. i told her that I'm not going to leave my girlfriend because I love her so much and she is the girl who I want to have a family with but she doesn't listen to me. She says she will tell her if I don't. how i can stop her from being sluty girl and forget about me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I say: don't say anything about it to your girlfriend and if this girl ever comes around to telling your girlfriend (which I'm pretty sure she won't cause I think she's saying it to make you do it so that YOU are the one to ruin the relationship yourself) tell her this is some crazy woman you've been trying to avoid. Deny, deny, deny.

Most Helpful Guy

• Quite honestly, you can't stop her from telling anyone assuming she can find a way to figure out who your girlfriend is (which is pretty easy nowadays).

All you can really do is damage control now that you are guilty of cheating. I'd tell the girlfriend first of the situation. If she hears it from an outside source first, you are pretty much screwed.

Another thing is that you'll want to emphasize it was a purely physical event and not emotional. Psychology experiments have shown that women are more likely to forgive physical cheating compared to emotional (men are opposite in that regard).

You should be prepared though to be dumped, dropped, and cursed at. This is simply consequences of an action made and there is a high chance this will happen from the nature of cheating.

Perhaps you can use this situation as a learning experience. Whether or not you continue in the relationship or get dumped and find another, DON'T cheat again! Remember this guilt and etch it into your soul. Remember the awkwardness and how you never want to have an experience like this again. Remember it all so you can prevent a repeat.

All that can be done is damage control and explaining the situation to your girl from your side.

(Note: I wouldn't consider a slutty girl considering you chose to initiate too. It isn't all her fault as you are both to blame. "Takes two to tango" as they say.)

What Girls Said 16

• Hahahaha. This is great I hope she tells her.
    38.media.tumblr.com/.../...3tsl0JHn1sa3fcx_500.gif

• You have no choice but to tell your girlfriend before the other girl does. And don't call her slutty now. You weren't saying that when you were cheating with her.

• If you love someone and you value your relationship with them, you don't cheat on them. Period. There's no way to solve your problem. You will have to face the consequences of your actions.

• WHAT A FOOL! If you love someone you wouldn't need to cheat. Keep it in your pants!

• You have to tell your girlfriend about the affair. Be an adult and take responsibility for your actions.

• You cheated and made the mistake. Tell your girlfriend the truth and prove to her that it was a mistake that will never happen again.

• That way the other girl doesn't have anything over you and can't do anything to ruin your relationship

• Make sure you tell your girlfriend first, cheater.

• Don't call me a cheater cause its not true. I did a mistake and I will try my best to handle the situation.

• Umm, if you're not going to be honest with your girlfriend, you should at least be honest with yourself. You cheated on your girlfriend. That makes you a cheater. You are a cheater and that statement is true, whether it was a one time, out of town thing or more.

• You need to tell your girlfriend you had an affair. If she finds out you will lose her trust. Tell your girlfriend the truth

• Lmao how is your girlfriend the woman you love and want to have a family with... Yet you had an affair with another? Tell your girlfriend what happened. If you don't, the psychotic affair girl will.

• You don't know how sorry Im right now.

• I get that but if you really loved her you wouldn't of been with another woman.

• if you 'love someone so much', you wouldn't have cheated.

• You deserve it.

• I think you are getting a real hard time. I've been in a similar situation. Is there any chance you can ride it out and pray your the girl won't tell your girlfriend? It's a hard situation to be in. Do you think your girlfriend will definitely leave you? It may be best to address why you had an affair with this girl? Sit down with your girlfriend and open up to her

• You shouldn't have had an affair in the first place..

• I hope she tell your girlfriend that your just a cheater

• As far as I can tell she wasn't the slutty one, you were. You led someone on, meaning to or not knowing you had a girlfriend. You have since been lying to your girlfriend just to cover your own butt. You honestly don't sound ready for a grownup relationship. How would you feel if your girlfriend had done the same? She cheated while you were out of town. Would that be okay if it was a one time mistake?

I honestly could forgive my Husband for cheating, it wouldn't even be hard for me however the lying about it... I don't know, that would kill me! People make mistakes just don't lie to me about it. That's low and just shows the person that your with that you don't see them as equals in my opinion.

• She is not slutty girl but you are lol.. you connected with her physically so of course she started to feel things for you.
    Did you tell her you had a girlfriend at that time? I guess not so it is kind of your fault because you lied to both ladies.
    Just tell your current girlfriend the truth so in case this girl tells her you won't come of as liar...
    I think both ladies owe you an apology too and to be honest there's no way to "stop" it you gotta be a man and take resposibility for what you did :)

• They are friends so she knew that before.

What Guys Said 15

• she's a slut? that's the pot calling the kettle black considering you were being promiscuous with her

tell your girlfriend. if you love her and want to spend your life with her then you owe it to her to be respect, honest and take responsibility for cheating on her.

as they say in the PR world. get out in front of the story. which means in your case tell your girlfriend before this girl tells her

• your definition of love must be so misconstrued loplolololol

• I love how to insult the chick YOU fucked but take no blame.

Be a fucking man, own up to your mistakes, and move the fuck on with your life.

• Why the fuck bother cheating then? Mistake is not an excuse this time.
    Well, I guess go hang out with that girl (yea seriousltly) she's doing this coz she feels you used her. Just spend a quality day with her, platonic of course. Be nice. And at the end tell her how much you love your girlfriend and if you didn't have a girlfriend you would had been in relationship with her. Drop a tear or two if needed.
    Girls are emotional fools, she'll probably be nice as well and leave you alone.

• You don't. You screwed up. You have to deal with the consequences. Tell your girlfriend before the other girl does.

• You can’t and you shouldn’t be so stupid to do this. Own up to it and tell the girlfriend. Karma will have a way of making you pay so you can either control it or let karma decide…..

• Never stick your dick in crazy
    You ate the rotten apple, now you're gonna suffer

Unless you plan on killing her, there's nothing you can do

• You shouldn't of cheated on your girlfriend. No matter what is happening in your relationship you Never cheat. break up first

You might as well come clean, because once that other girl gets involved shit will Really hit the fan.

DONT BE A CHEATER. That is what makes girls or other woman hate dating and trusting men.

Good luck.

• well you fucked up... buy thratening to expose her by showing everone her nudes is a great way of making her back off

• Sorry bud. You've made your bed, now lie in it.

• cheaters like you deserve this! :p

• Ohhhh your fucked now, and you have it coming.

• You done fucked up. I don't know what to tell ya man. No sympathy for a self inflicted wound.

• In the walking dead they say what comes around goes around !

• Was it this gorgeous chick? This gorgeous chick destroys anything she can get her hands on !

fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/.../...h.png

Oh, and you don't deserve your girlfriend