Ex is spreading lies about me and giving my number out to other men after our break up?

We spit up and now he is calling me a slut and giving my number to other men. He is spreading lies about me. Why is he being so mean? He was really nice when we were together.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• You just focus on not adding fuel to the fire. Don't criticize, don't react, just work on your own mind.

Who knows what he has going on? The most important thing is that YOU are feeling good. And nobody will believe any rumors about you, if you remain level headed and happy.

Most Helpful Girl

• You get to see a person's true character when they feel hurt or things don't go their way. His reaction and behaviour after the breakup determines who he really is. Now you know his true mindset

You learn more about a person at the end of a relationship than you do during the entire time you were with them. So I'd just cut all means of contact with him. Change your phone number, and just be thankful he is not in your life any longer.

He's obviously not an emotionally mature person. Anyone who knows you, will know his lies are totally unfounded. Most people will feel disrespect for him , and have a low opinion of him for being so immature and callous. He's obviously a vindictive person, and not worthy of your emotions. Take away his control by moving on from him

What Guys Said 2

• I'm sorry. His ego got hurt.

• Change your number.. move on.. his problem, not yours.

What Girls Said 2

• #1: he is a tool
    #2: change your number (if it's due to harassment, most service providers will do it for free)

• Not cool. I wouldn't even bother if i were you. Who gives a sht. You know the truth and thats all that matters. If he wants to cross unnecessary lines to spite you.. well fck em.