Is there a future?

So I have had the same crush since, well, forever... Last year I told him that I liked him, but he didn't feel the same way. Do you think I should let him go, or is there still hope for a future?

11

What Guys Said 1

• You can't make a guy like you, you made your play he told you he isn't in to you, move on. If he was physically attracted to you he would have done something long ago, if he is a friend and the mental attraction has not increased to a point that he wants to pursue a romantic relationship then it is possible but highly unlikely. You can try and either increase mental attraction or physical attraction by way of a FWB arrangment but that probably won't work an you will be worse of emotionally, question for you is how bad do you want him and how bad do you want to hurt if it doesn't happen.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sure there's some other guys that like you and give you attention unlike this douche of the bag right thur. Be strong and find the right guy!