Could you allow yourself to marry a stranger?

there's a tv show on mtv where you marry a stranger. Now the only thing you know about the stranger is their age and hight. MTV isn't jack asses, their not gonna match you up with someone that's a bum or a midget or someone weird that's ugly and disrespectful😅😌 so don't worry in that department. They'll ask you some questions and match you up with someone that has your qualities. You marry thrm and live with thrm for a few weeks to see how things go. They'll invite you back like 2 weeks later to see if you are still together or if someone couldn't take it and ran off... Would you do that? Could you do that? Would you take that risk?

• Yes I would take a chance to meet & marry a stranger
    22%(7)23%(11)Vote27%(4)
  • No I wouldn't take a chance
    62%(20)60%(28)Vote53%(8)
  • I don't see myself getting married.
    16%(5)17%(8)Vote20%(3)

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, I wouldn't want to do that. I'd rather marry someone I already loved.

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's an official marriage, absolutely not. It took me 3 years to find out that my ex was a little nutty. 2 weeks isn't enough.

What Girls Said 8

• Sounds a lot like a traditional arranged marriage, lol. Just like a lot of people, I would refuse to marry a stranger. I want to get to know the person very well before I get to marry him, so that I'm guaranteed it will be a happy marriage.
    Even if I do take the chance to participate on that show, they'll the guy that's my type which is great. The question is if I am their type? Will they want to marry me? I'm nothing special, lol.

• Nope! lol Who would marry me? haha

• Stop treating yourself like your done alien from another planet or somthin lol... I see nothing wrong with you...

• Nope, never.
    Not an idiot.

• I can see doing something like this (not on TV) where they match you up on a date but to be married to that person? No.

• no way! lol

• no way in hell haha

• No I wouldn't.

• Midgets aren't allowed on the show? That's fucked up.

• Lol you only noticed the word midget hahaha you probably don't even know any midgets in real life😌

• Some of my best friends are midgets.

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds fun!

• Nopedy nope nope nope.
    I have no intention of ever getting married.

• Dafuq? U could get murder, r4pe and u will nvr be seen once again.-.

• Hahaha I'm sure these people are screened Thoroughly made sure their clean people with no criminal backing record