I don't get her at all?

My ex and I split up last June. We don't speak at all really but we're on Snapchat and Facebook. She looks at my Snapchat stories all the time. I don't look at hers. I know that she is still single and I tried to speak to her this week, but she doesn't really say much. She puts up cryptic statuses on her facebook about letting her go etc. She put me in her acquaintance list. So all I see is posts about her being hurt. Moving on etc. I only see the stuff that she wants me to see. I just don't understand it. Does she still have feelings for me? Or still hurt and angry because of the breakup. I done the breaking up.

Long story short. I ended it because I wasn't ready for a relationship. I had come out of a bad relationship and was still very mixed up with it. I didn't want her to be a rebound. She deserved me at my best, not my worst.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls are very complex and I bet that she misses you but sometimes some relationships are not good and not worth fighting for! If you hurt her and of course she is mad but you have to respect her ! I mean it's just best that you move on and cut the cord... for you and mostly for her! So she can move on too. Breakup sucks but it's life and it is unfair. C'est la vie!

What Girls Said 1

• I can honestly tell you she still has feelings for you.

What Guys Said 2

• She probably has feelings for you, but is afraid of being hurt again. Just give it a bit more time, and try to talk to her again (if you are interested). But this seems like a lost cause, unfortunately.

• I think she is still angry and hurt about the break up.