Should I tell my Boyfriend Im cheating?

My boyfriend and I all we do is argue. I have not physically cheated but I did go on a date with a guy and we have been texting and talking on the phone. The guy I have been talking to has no idea I am in a relationship.

I guess I have been talking to this guy because I just feel like my boyfriend wants to be with someone else lately. Plus he picks fights with me of the smallest things. I tried to talk it out and work it out but Its not working.

I have been thinking of breaking up with my boyfriend. Should I tell him I been cheating or just break up with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I think you are clearly unhappy in your current relationship. You are not doing injustice to both the guys, you are doing injustice to your boyfriend because you are dating someone else while still in a relationship and you are doing injustice to the guy you are dating with because you haven't told him you are in a relationship still!!. What are you doing here? what do you want?

You are definitely having the intention to cheat on your boyfriend and that's really not a healthy attitude to have.

If you are really very happy and you are sure that it's not working out then you should just break up, come out of that relationship and then you can do what you want.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you feel your boyfriend wants to be with someone else and he picks fights and won't talk about it, then there is something definitely wrong on his part. I don't blame you for cheating, honestly. But I would probably tell him how you are feeling about your relationship and if he isn't willing to repair what you two have, I would definitely break up. But I would deal with the whole situation soon so that he doesn't accidentally find out about the 'other guy'.

What Guys Said 19

• Neither, if he is starting arguments then his needs are not being met by you. Try to find out what he wants. I would lose the other guy, before he finds out and dumps you.

• I think you should decise who you want to be with before you bring somebody else feelings into the drama. The guy you are not with won't trust you because you are not being honest about your relationship you are in with your boyfriend. You should always get rid of your baggage before moving on to something new.

• Nope ! Split up with him but DO not get with another guy you are simply doing that to the other guy as your lacking an important element in your relationship you mess things up you'll damage a potential perfect relationship in the future. You will regret it so split with him see this guy abit but do it to sort your relationship meaning let go to have him back but it will force him to realise the way he's acting and also it will give you a chance to see what you can do to better yourself :) !

• You should be honest with everyone. You're going to hurt him more if you're not. Give him the respect at least to free him if you don't want to be with him so he can find someone else if he wants to.

• Woman up and break up with him

• Well you said you didn't physically cheat on him. And it's impossible to cheat on somebody "mentally" so you didn't even cheat. Nothing to tell. But you should totally break up

• Confess, it will wear upon you otherwise, if you are not happy with a relationship you should break it off first and then date somebody else.

• Couples do not talk any more, the new guy is just for the moment. Talk to your current boyfriend if you want it to work, tell him your concerns. Couples fight, its normal as any two individuals would. If not then tell him why your leaving, you went on a date and move on. If not fight for your love

• Yes, tell him, own up to your own faults and then break up with him.
    Anything else would just be immature.

• You should just break up.

• my opinion is different from everybody here sorry about that guys ,
    actually he maybe in some sort of trouble or he's in something wrong , you should talk to him if there is something wrong is go'n on or whatever because you are in a relationship with him so you are the only person he trust right now so talk to him & if it did not work do what you gotta do.

• Just break up with him. You are creating melodrama. Get up and walk away

• You need to be honest with both people.

• Tl;dr: Sloots gon sloot
    what a surprise lol

• Never be in two relationship at once, it will end up ugly, just tell ur boyfriend.

• Sure.

• The easiest way to answer many of life's questions is to think to yourself if this was your friend or family member in this situation what would suggest to them.

• 1) Break up with your boyfriend.
    2) I wouldn't go for the other guy either because if he has no problem going out on dates with a girl who's in a relationship, what makes you think he'll have a problem with going out on a date while he's in a relationship?
    3) I would say don't tell your boyfriend and just break up with him.

• Why couldn't you just break up with your boyfriend. Then go on a date with this other guy. Cause whatever you do he's going to know you cheated on him. you wanna know why he'll know he'll see you with this other guy right after you break up with him. Then he'll know you was talking to that other guy while he was still with you.

What Girls Said 13

• Do both! Someone on here suggested trying to work things out and seeing if he's wiling to repair the relationship, but it sounds like you already did that and it's not working. Your relationship is screwed whether he finds out or not. The fact that you are developing something with another guy proves that your relationship no longer gives you happiness. So dump him and free yourself, because no good guy is going to date a girl who is already taken.

I would at least come clean to the new guy because he doesn't deserve what you are putting him through. If he stays, great, but if not then just accept that you've done a horrible thing and will have to live with the consequences. Coming clean to your current boyfriend is also important, and there's nothing to lose by confessing because you two seem pretty much done for either way. Most importantly, you hopefully will come out of this learning a lesson or two about how to handle these situations.

• Just break up with him, and tell him it's because you're not happy with where things are between the two of you.

• Always tell him if u cheat. By not telling him youd be ruining a perfect relationship, possibly leading to an end.

• Just break up.

• break up with him

• Yes.

• Just break up... Seems like y'all are both waiting on the other to say it 🤔

• Just break up with him.

• The answer is YES!

• Do both

• Let me ask you do you still love him? Do you WANT to break up with him? If no then you should talk things out and tell him you miss affection and that you're affraid you can't go any longer like this.
    But you can't justify your actions of cheating by your boyfriend neglecting you... I mean it sucks but there is also a thing called "Loyalty" if you break that trust he will never trust you again :/ even if he acts as a jerk if he doesn't cheat on you then you should treasure him !

Anyway hope things work out between you to and as long as you didn't do anything yet with the other guy I would just cut contact wit him by just being honest " listen I've been hiding something from you but actually I do have a boyfriend and I just felt hurt so I wanted to talk with someone that does care for me... I'm sorry "

If you really can't talk things out with your boyfriend well then you have this guy I guess...

• Tell him!

• Um... Yes? He deserves to know you're cheating on him. If you're unhappy in a relationship then leave, don't be dumb and cheat.